Weekly Meal Plan 3/14 - 3/20

Oh daylight savings....aren't you just a peach....especially with a toddler! Needless to say, naps and sleep were a bit askew this weekend. I was working around the house last night and suddenly realized it was 8:30 and I hadn't even started to get Kellen to bed! This morning has been a little rough, but thankfully Kellen is still sleeping soundly. 

This weekend was a lot of fun! On Friday we stayed in and had a quick skillet dinner. The weather was beautiful and it made me wish we had decided to grill! 

On Saturday, I headed over to the Belly to Baby Expo to help my friend/doula Emily. I help with the raffle prizes and goodie bags. This year we had a really lovely selection from the donors! My mom and friend Kayla were also there to lend a hand. The crowd was big and the event was a success. I even had a chance to sneak away to get a henna.  After the expo, I grabbed some brats for dinner and headed home. We grilled quickly because Ron has to go into work for a few hours. Kellen must have had an extra stomach that evening because he ate 2 helpings of cottage cheese, beans and two whole brats. He certainly is my growing boy and I wonder what my food bill will be once he is a teenager! 

On Sunday, I did a little grocery shopping and met my Mom for brunch with Kellen. Ron stayed home to rest and work on a little laundry. After brunch, my mom and I went for a pedicure and it was so relaxing and wonderful. In the afternoon, my friend Emily stopped over during naps to watch a little SVU and relax- um what about that cliff hanger at the end!?!? In the evening we had dinner and did a little more work around the house and got a little delayed for bed! However, once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. 

This week we have swim class, my doulas are coming on Tuesday (yay!) and are going out with my parents for St. Patrick's Day. I wish I could have a frosty pint of beer, but my time will come soon! The next few weeks we do not have a lot planned in case our little guy decides to make an join us.  I still can't believe that it is almost time because this has flown by! 

Have a great week!

Monday: Subs After Swim
Tuesday: Beef Tacos, Rice and Beans
Wednesday: Creamy One-Pot Lemon Pasta and Grilled Pesto Chicken
Thursday: Out for St. Patrick's Day
Friday: Grilled Burgers, Oven Fries and Fruit
Saturday: Out for Pizza
Sunday:  Junk Yard Special

Labels: