Weekly Meal Plan 1/23 - 1/29

The weekend needs to be longer folks. 

This weekend was a lot of fun, inspirational, and ended with a disappointing Packer loss. 

Friday we relaxed at home and got take-out. Saturday I took a Pure Barre class, headed to Costco to use my new membership (finally), and headed to my friend Kayla's for children and adult play-dates. We made tacos and chatted while the kids ran around and played.  Prior to the play-date, Kellen and I spent a large part of the morning watching coverage of the Women's March from all over the world. I was not able to join the March, but my Mom went and we are so proud of her. Kellen had many questions and I was happy that he was so engaged with what he was watching. I am so happy to see so many women come together. Issues like equal pay, reproductive rights, education access, and family leave are big issues for me. I have been a member of AAUW since I graduated from college. I believe is activism and staying informed. I have already written to my 3 federal representatives on the imortance of the March and about the confirmation hearings- specifically the Secretary of Education and EPA.  Click here to find your representatives!

Om Sunday I did another Pure Barre class and then headed to the store for some grocery shopping before going to my parents house for the game. The game was horrible from start to finish, but overall the Packers had a great season and we are already looking forward to next season. I have to say that I am pretty sick of seeing the Patriots in the Superbowl......again. 

This week is pretty low key. I am doing a few Pure Barre classes and participating in a State-wide Point count to bring supplies to our homeless county residents who are not in a shelter. This weekend we actually have no plans! I am planning to see Hidden Figures on of the nights and get a bunch of laundry done! Have a great week everyone!

Monday: French Onion Chicken Casserole and Peas
Tuesday:  Chicken Tamale Casserole, Rice and Green Beans
Wednesday: Subs
Thursday: Chili
Friday: Out
Saturday: Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Tacos and Rice
Sunday:  Beef Stew Meatballs and Rolls

Labels: