Weekly Meal Plan 1/7 - 1/13

Happy New Year my friends! 

Do you like New Year resolutions? I am all about them if they are reasonable and, for me, they have been good motivators. That being said, I am not one of those people who makes drastic changes for the New Year- just little adjustments.  So, for 2018 I have two resolutions and a couple bucket list items for the year. Resolution 1 is to get back blogging 3 times a week! I have had to put a lot on the back burner when transitioning from working to school, and unfortunately one of those things was blogging. Resolution 2 is to reach 500 Pure Barre classes in 2018. I completed 250 in September after doing barre for about 16 months, and I am hoping I can reach my goal in late 2018! Other things on my 2018 bucket list are a short vacation with Ron, getting our house ready to sell (eeekkkk), and try a cycling class.  Nothing to crazy over here! 

So what is new with me? My kids are growing like crazy and it is going too fast. Kellen turned 5 in December and Rowan will be 2 in April.....where does time go? School is going great and my fall semester was completed mid December and right now I am in the middle of what is called J-Term and it's not so fun. Currently, I am taking 6 credits and J-Term is 3 weeks..... it is a lot of work, but it will be nice to have the credits completed, but it is a lot of work over a short period of time. The more I experience in the education program the more it enforces what a good this decision was for me and my family. I have gotten to spend so much time with my boys, and that has been wonderful. 

So, that was a quick little update, but I wanted to share what is new in our lives and my meal plan! I received and Insta Pot for Christmas and am excited to break it out and give it a try this week! 

Here is what is on tap:

Sunday: Lasagna, Side Salads, and Garlic Bread
Monday:  Insta Pot Baby Back Ribs and Potato Salad
Tuesday: Taco Ranch Chicken Burrito Bowls
Wednesday: Leftover
Thursday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Holiday/New Year Party with Family

Labels: